BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 02 Juni 2011

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Hey-yo peeps! Finally, i could open my blog. Well, yesterday i wanted to post something but i just couldn't open it. Well, today i wanna talk abt myself. Everybody always looks at me as a "glamorous and feminine" girl, but actually she/he already made a big mistake. I'm not like what people say. I'm not glamorous. It's better if you call me "elegant" If other girls love to go to spa or something like that, the fact is i hate it. Let me tell you once again, I HATE IT! I hate to go to barbershop too! I hate when someone does something with my hair or my body. I love to care with my hair or body by myself. And when other girls love to talk abt money, new cellphone, jewelry, new bag, etc...i feel like i wanna die because i hate to talk abt those stuffs! And abt feminine, well i'm a bit feminine. JUST A BIT. When other girls hate to climb the tree, i love doing it. When other girls hate reptiles, i do love them. When other girls hate to bring something heavy, i love doing it. See what i mean? A feminine girl won't do those things. So, i'm just a bit feminine because it's just abt my style when i wear a dress! It's better if you call me "stylish" Get what i mean? Okay people, seems like i need to turn off my computer now. Just remember one thing, don't judge a girl by her cover! Bye!

0 comments: