Is that true that there's second chance for me? Can i fall in love with you twice? Because actually i just can't stop loving you. There's always you on my mind. I still remember December 14th 2010 and i wanna go back to that time. I miss your white skin, your brown-spike hair, your laugh, your sweet smile, and your beautiful voice. I miss everything about you. I don't even care if you have a girlfriend because i'm already made because of you! You make me cry, smile, laugh, jealous everyday. You don't even know that i always think about the moment when i was singing while you were playing your guitar. I still remember the date, February 12th 2011. I swear i love you more than she loves you and i love you just the way you are. I bet i can make you happier than before. I hope you will give me the second chance. If you break up with your girlfie, run and try to find me. I'll always be there to erase your tears. I'll always be there whenever you need me. I swear i won't make you disappointed. You're the only guy who's always on my mind. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. I love the way you keep your cool when i do something stupid. I love your walk, talk, and the things you dare. I'll wait for you, doesn't matter with the time. One month, 5 months, 10 months, a year, 5 years, 10 years. Ah, i lost my mind because of you. Just remember something, time changes but there's something not change. My feeling doesn't change. It's still you. It's always been you. I love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever :')
With much love and sadness,
Dila Farah Nugraha
Kamis, 16 Juni 2011
Dear Chicken Little,
Posted by Talk More at 06.56
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar