Me : I just have one brother and i'm happy because you're my only one, Fari (looked to Fari)
Drama Queen : ..... (speechless)
Me : And i always love you no matter what cause i just have one brother and no sister
Drama Queen : .... (looked to me and still quiet)
An hour later
Mom : Dila, don't do that again!
Me : Do, what?
Mom : Ticked on your sister!
Me : ....
After arrived at home from the school
Me : Can you just stop listening to that music? I wanna sleep! If you wanna listen that music please use earphone! (feel sleepy)
Drama Queen : Oh i see. Just shut up!
Me : You disturbed me!
Drama Queen : I don't care
Me : But i wanna sleep and i can't sleep if you play that music loudly!
Drama Queen : Okay okay (turn down the volume)
Me : I still can hear
Drama Queen : I wanna hear this song!
Me : Use earphone!
Drama Queen : Don't want!
Me : I hate you! (play the musics in my cellphone loudly
Drama Queen : Why did you play music in your cellphone?
Me : Because it helps me! I don't wanna hear your annoying voice and your disgusting song!
to be continue
Tadi kan ya gue smsan sama Sysyl sebentar. Kita udah gak marahan lagi dan udah gak ada rasa saling ngebenci lagi. Well, gue gak mau musuhan. Lebih baik berteman :) Oh iya hari ini Mellynda ulang tahun lho! Happy birthday ya Mel! Hope this day will be your perfect day! I miss you so much! Balik ke Lia lagi dongs hihi.
Rabu, 27 Januari 2010
My Conversation With Drama Queen part 2
Posted by Talk More at 04.31
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar