My friends always call me Dilla . I'm just a simple human . And i'm not a perfect person . Even i live in Indonesia, i also like France . I think that country is elegant . I like blue and black . I like animals too except, insects . I hate insects so much . You know, something like phobia . The animals that really i like are cat, dog and reptiles . They're so cute . Hmm do you know Freddie Highmore ? I like him so much . He's the best actor i ever seen . He's cute and smart . I hope i can meet him someday . The best movie that he played is August Rush . Hey, ve you ever got a problem ? of course you ve . I got a prob this month . I fought with some people in my school . Well, i don't like it . I don't wanna ve enemies . But i still ve many friends that really love me :) . Ah ya ! I like Autumn so much ! But in Indonesia there's no Autumn :( . Autumn hmm... like the title of Ilana Tan's novel "Autumn in Paris" . I love that novel . That novel tells us about romance, family, friends, and about the past . Sad story but it's so romantic . I got lot of homeworks this week . What else ? I think that's enough .
Senin, 03 Agustus 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar