BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 04 November 2011

Dear Someone Who Breaks My Heart Over and Over Again,

Do you still remember when you dumped me like a trash? Do you still remember when you broke my heart at that time? Do you still remember when you asked me to ve a new boyfie? Do you still remember when you told me that you don't love me anymore? Do you still remember when you ignored me? Do you still remember when you broke me up? Do you still remember when you told me that you ve another crush? Do you still remember when you didn't pick up your phone when i called you? Do you still remember when you didn't reply my messages when i was begging for your love? DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE MOMENTS? WHEN I GOT HURT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Yeah, i think you still remember those moments. I bet you won't forget those moments. They will always haunt you. Why am i so sure? BECAUSE THREE DAYS AGO YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN'T MOVE ON! AND TWO DAYS AGO YOU JUDGE ME THAT I'M SO EASY TO FORGET YOU. Why you always do this to me? Break my heart over and over again. Make me cry all the night. You don't even care if four days later will be my birthday. What do you want from me? Do you want to put all of my dreams, so you're the only thing on my mind? Who are you? KING? JUDGE? MY BOYFRIEND? GOD? I told you one thing, when i fall for you it doesn't mean that you can break my heart everytime you want to. For all the guys i've ever known, you're THE ONLY ONE who acted like a jerk to me! You told me that you're in a process to love me like in the past. Do i need that? NO! Why? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU JUST WANNA GIVE ME A FAKE HOPE! You just wanna revenge, break my heart, and make me cry like usual. My happiness is just your nightmare. AM I RIGHT?!


With pain and sadness,

Dilla Farah Nugraha


"Til I Forget About You" by Big Time Rush

Get a call on a random afternoon
I pick it up and I see that it's you
Like my heart, you were breaking the news, you say
It's over, it's over, it's over

Heading out, cause your not on my mind
All my friends are gonna see me tonight
Staying here until the sun starts the rise,
and I'm, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...

Dance hard, laugh more, turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar! Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to
'til I forget about...

Jump up, fall down, gotta play it loud now
Don't care, my head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to...
'til I forget about you!

'til I forget about you!

And you thought, I'd be here on my own
Waiting for you to knock on my door
Since you left I don't wait by the phone
I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving
Found a place where I can lose myself
And just leave your memory on the shelf
See I'm fine, no I don't need nobody else
Cause I'm, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going...

Dance hard, laugh more, turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar! Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to
'til I forget about...
Jump up, fall down, gotta play it loud now
Don't care, my head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to...
'Til I forget about you!

Spending money like you don't mean a thing
Going crazy, now don't even think
I'm losing my mind, It's all I can do
'til I forget about you

Dance hard, laugh more, turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar! Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to
'til I forget about...

Jump up, fall down, gotta play it loud now
Don't care, my head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do, anything that I have to...
'til I forget about you! (you)

'til I forget about you
'til I forget about you
'til I FORGET ABOUT YOU!

0 comments: