(541).jpg)
(540).jpg)
Bonne-nuit people! Hey, did you know somethin hmm? Okay, let me tell you. I saw Valentine's Day movie! Let me repeat it for one more time, I SAW VALENTINE'S DAY MOVIE! Oh God! I watched it with Padil, Qina, and Muti. In this movie i like Ashton Kutcher, Carter Jenkins, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift, Bryce Robinson, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, and Topher Grace. Their action are so awesome especially Taylor Swift, Ashton Kutcher, and Carter Jenkins! I really like Ashton Kutcher. I like the parts when Ashton Kutcher kissing his best friend, Jennifer Garner and when Taylor Lautner falling down and also when Taylor Swift doing a crazy dance. Lol funny. Taylor Swift and Lautner made me laugh! Seriously i wanna see this movie for once again but my mom told me that i can't see some movies for this month and next month because of my National Exam. Poor me :( But, it's okay. I can buy the dvd. Umm, can i put their photos in here? I hope so.
This is Ashton Kutcher. He looks handsome, doesn't he?
And this yeah this is Carter Jenkins!
Everyone knows him. He's Taylor Lautner!
Here it is! My favourite singer, Taylor Swift!
Bryce Robinson! He looks so cute!
Ya rite, she's Jennifer Garner :)
Anne Hathaway :D
Jessica Alba. She looks pretty, rite?
This is Emma Roberts. She's so exotic.
Alright guys, this is Topher Grace.
And many more. I feel tired now. But still feel happy. Okay guys, bye! Ttyl. Have a nice day!
Selasa, 16 Februari 2010
VALENTINE'S DAY MOVIE
Posted by Talk More at 03.59
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar