BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 03 Februari 2012

I'll Love You For A Thousand More

This is the beginning of the story in 2012. Okay, here it goes.......

I never love someone because of his face, money or heart. I just love him without any reasons. You know exactly what i mean. I've known him from 2008. He had a girlfie at that time. No, i haven't fall in love w/ him. How come? I just knew him from social network! Then it was 2010 and i went to senior high school. Still not realize that he's my senior in high school until it's December 2010. My friend liked a senior in 12th grade. We always looked for that senior. Then it happened. My friend saw "him" was outside the school. For the first time i thought it was the senior whom my friend liked but the face's so familiar for me. So i went home and started to search the information abt him and it wasn't the senior whom my friend liked. It was the guy that i knew in 2008! Since that day i started to be his secret admirer. No, i didn't love him. I just adored him. I didn't get hurt when i saw him with his girlfie, just....wondered how lucky a girl who could be his girlfie. I always wanted to say "hi" to him but i couldn't do that. He's my senior and i'm not usual to say "hi" to my senior guy. Everytime he showed in timeline with his girlfie (i followed him on twitter and he followed me back) i always smiled. I thought "that girl must be so lucky to ve you as his girlfie" ya i knew that he's kind of caring person. If he loves a girl then he'll always loves her for the way she is.


One year later............


It was real! I wasn't wrong. Now he's my boyfie and i can feel that he loves me for no reason. He still loves me after everything which is bad happened and i feel so thankful about it. I swear, i'll make him happy like he already made me happy :)


"Dan kau masih tetap berada di sampingku seraya menggenggam tanganku, setia menemaniku disaat ku telah berubah menjadi yang terburuk....."


"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow


One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


I'LL LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND MORE, ANGGA PERDANA<3


with thousand hugs and kisses,

dilla farah nugraha

0 comments: