BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

My Memories About Him

I wanna share something here. I ever had a close friend when i was 4 years old. His name's Nando. My mom told me that he's a nice and handsome guy. He always played with me. He called me "Nadila." On last holiday i went to Bandar Lampung my birthplace. Actually i wished i could meet him in that place but i didn't meet him :( my mom said that he's in Kendari now. It's so far from Jakarta. But i always wish i could meet him even just for a day cause i really wanna see his face. I saw him as my brother and maybe now i still miss him as my brother. When he was a child, he's like an angel. He never did something bad to me. I really wanna know where's him now. Maybe he's 16 now and will be 17. He's 2 years older than me. He has a younger sista. His sista's name is Siska. Siska is younger than me. And what else? I can't tell you all about him cause i really dunno all about him. I just know his nickname. Just that. But i believe, someday i'll meet him for once again no matter what happen :) That's my destiny to meet him for once again. God, please make my dream comes true.

0 comments: