I dunno what can i say in this blog. I just feel so confused and really dunno what to do. I mean, i think i'm in love w/ someone but i really don't wanna feel like this cause it's so impossible to make him wanna care w/ me. He doesn't even know me! I never talk w/ him. I guess i'm just his secret admire. But if i could be "frontal" i just wanna say like this :
"All the things that i know is you're not gone. All the things that i know is you can't be gone. All the things that i know is you belong with me. All the things that i know is i feel enough when i see your laugh. Please, just give me a chance before you graduate cause i just can't stop loving you"
Gosh, i should keep focus w/ my mission! I'm sure i wanna move on cause i don't wanna disturb him anymore. If i could only say one thing for that person, i wanna say, "sorry for being annoying to bother you cause i just can't stop loving you." Haha sounds really not cool. Okay peeps, i guess that enough about my weird story. Bye!
Rabu, 19 Januari 2011
Weird Story (?)
Posted by Talk More at 03.54
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar