Yup! Today isn't my perfect day. Ha ha of course. Hey, i'm making a teenlit you know? Seems like a novel but it's more fun than novel. The story is about the girl's name's Diana and the guys, Darcy and Seth. Darcy's falling in love with Diana but Diana still loved her ex, Ethel. Then when the summer vacation came, Diana met Seth. And the surprise is Seth is Diana's close friend! After that Diana became very very close with Seth. Darcy felt jealous and asked Diana to choose the best one between him and Seth. Who did Diana choose? Ha Ha that's secret! I have a plan to show my teenlit for everybody! I hope i can. Hmmm ok today i didn't go to school. Why? Because i felt so lazy to go to school and today there weren't any lessons. So, we're FREE! Let me say it again, WE'RE FREE!!! Hahaha i'm crazy rite? Omg i miss my friends so much! Fang, Shenile, Fenny, Vivian, Vicky, Pobby, Jess, Sarah, Putri, Brother Mpip, Keke, Feby, and Yobi! Ha ha ILY my friends! Hey, my mom knew my prob! And she's very very angry with my ex best friend! She asked me if i wanna go to another class in my course i can choose the class but i told her that i don't wanna go to another class cz i'm not a loser like my ex best friend, rite? Well, i love my mom! She's the best mom in this world! I feel lucky to be her daughter! Wow ha ha. I feel so freakin out and happy! That's me, Dilla! Whatever she wants, she gets. Remember that! I always try to get everything that i want and i never wanna let them to win the game! Never underestimate me! Ok?
Selasa, 08 September 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 comments:
Posting Komentar